This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is applicable to and binding on all users of the SHEQSY platform and any other services provided by SHEQSY. The Account Holder is responsible for third parties (including End Users) access and use of SHEQSY platform.
Customers agree not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users) to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- violate any law, statute or regulation in any jurisdiction where you or your End Users use the Services;
- upload or share any of Your Data that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or indecent, or that contains, promotes or encourages acts of violence, terrorist activity or child exploitation;
- advocate bigotry, hatred or harassment of any person or group, including SHEQSY personnel or representatives;
- engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- carry out any unlawful, immoral, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users, (for example, by overloading or flooding any part of the Services);
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services or any security or authentication measures;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, unless done in accordance with our written consent;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by SHEQSY or any other third party (including an End User) to protect the Service;
- generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”);
- access, tamper with, or use parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services, to which you have not been invited;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for a specific End User to another person;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- abuse discounts, trials, special offers or promotions to get more users, features, functions or permissions to circumvent any limits on Your Accounts;
- attempt to access or search the Service, Shared Materials, templates, training course or incident workflow or download such materials from the Service using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by SHEQSY, through integrated Third Party Products or other generally available third party web browsers;
- sell the Services, unless specifically authorised to do so;
- undertake any commercial purpose, or use the Services for the benefit of any third party, not permitted by this Agreement or to access the Services to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Services; or
- utilise any interfaces provided with the Services to access any other SHEQSY product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other SHEQSY product or service.
SHEQSY reserves the right to investigate any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.’
- investigate violations of this Acceptable Use Policy or misuse of the Services; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any material, content or resource that violates this Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services.
SHEQSY also may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third party.